Advisory for start-ups
Making a start with a new business takes a lot of courage and usually costs all your reserves. Even before your start-up there are many obstacles to overcome.
You are therefore well advised to seek an expert opinion and examine your own business idea critically:
- Together we carry out a cost analysis, because the monthly cost and liquidity charge must be known and clear
- We advise you on the preparation of a business plan
- We produce with you, as a hedge for your business, a sales and profitability forecast as well as liquidity planning
- We explain every possibility to you, from the appropriate legal form to the business and tax registration
- We assist you in applying for subsidies
„To be able to file in an income tax return, you have to be a philosopher.
It is too difficult for a mathematician.”